The press coverage on the Cambodian Archaeology Lidar Initiative (CALI) has died down a bit now. While many news outlets focused on the (false) lost city narrative, there were quite a few interesting discoveries presented in Damian Evans’ Lidar paper that I think are worth discussing in more detail. I present some of my favorite findings below in no particular order. Continue reading
- A mysterious ancient staircase on Phnom Kulen! By @BPaves cambodiadaily.com/news/archaeolo… 1 day ago
- congratulations on your exhibit @burgessjs ! for those not in PP recommend his instragram - instagram.com/johnburgess_wr… phnompenhpost.com/post-weekend/c… 5 days ago
- RT @NASA: Notice the new @GoogleDoodles? It's about the 7 Earth-sized planets we discovered around nearby star! Get the news: https://t.co/… 6 days ago
- This guy is a character #juicy. twitter.com/cambodiadaily/… 1 week ago
- RT @iseaarchaeology: New issue of JIPA 40(2016) bit.ly/1Ohenab! #GPR #lithics #Vietnam #China #Thailand #agriculture and more! Pub… 1 week ago
© Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.