The press coverage on the Cambodian Archaeology Lidar Initiative (CALI) has died down a bit now. While many news outlets focused on the (false) lost city narrative, there were quite a few interesting discoveries presented in Damian Evans’ Lidar paper that I think are worth discussing in more detail. I present some of my favorite findings below in no particular order. Continue reading
- RT @earthwatch_org: Learn about the civilization of Angkor in Cambodia with Drs. Miriam Stark and Alison Carter in our latest webinar! http… 11 hours ago
- RT @AcademicsSay: that feeling when you save all your writing for the summer and don't want to write because it's summer 15 hours ago
- RT @iseaarchaeology: @showmethemummy paper ( bit.ly/2sQzRHV) on relationship between health, subsistence, social, & environmental c… 3 days ago
- RT @IjeomaOluo: Never in the history of the world has a woman been helped by the uninvited opinion of a random dude. 4 days ago
- Hey @DrOldskool twitter.com/techling/statu… 4 days ago
© Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.