The press coverage on the Cambodian Archaeology Lidar Initiative (CALI) has died down a bit now. While many news outlets focused on the (false) lost city narrative, there were quite a few interesting discoveries presented in Damian Evans’ Lidar paper that I think are worth discussing in more detail. I present some of my favorite findings below in no particular order. Continue reading
- Tammy Duckworth is both the first congress person born in Thailand and also a member of DAR. And man is this offens… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 12 hours ago
- Ahem @DrOldskool twitter.com/AcademiaObscur… 12 hours ago
- RT @SoVeryAwkward: There are two kinds of people, but there are four kinds of dog https://t.co/uD0degR2Ws 1 day ago
- RT @iseaarchaeology: All #Thai pubs by H.R. van Heekeren now available ( bit.ly/1MTMh4A)! Including #WWII finds/excavation at Sai Y… 3 days ago
- So proud one of my @Anthro_UIUC students received a Diversity Travel Award! twitter.com/AD_of_AAA/stat… 3 days ago
© Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.