The press coverage on the Cambodian Archaeology Lidar Initiative (CALI) has died down a bit now. While many news outlets focused on the (false) lost city narrative, there were quite a few interesting discoveries presented in Damian Evans’ Lidar paper that I think are worth discussing in more detail. I present some of my favorite findings below in no particular order. Continue reading
- #Angkor twitter.com/ElsevierArchae… 3 hours ago
- Today's @Illinois_Alma #Anth101 Primates playlist: Monkey Dance - Pan Ron, Monkey Man - Rolling Stones, I'm a Believer - The Monkees. 1 day ago
- RT @johnhawks: For someone like Tom Wolfe to say language is evidence that "humans didn't evolve from animals" is the height of arrogant st… 3 days ago
- RT @PLOSGenetics: It's #NationalDogDay! Perspective on dog domestication bit.ly/2bo3Ykv Image from: bit.ly/2bSIwkV https:… 4 days ago
- Ahem @DrOldskool and @AlecLongstreth: Plot a Pinball-Themed Roadtrip With This Handy Map of America's Best Parlors atlasobscura.com/articles/plot-… 5 days ago
© Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.