The press coverage on the Cambodian Archaeology Lidar Initiative (CALI) has died down a bit now. While many news outlets focused on the (false) lost city narrative, there were quite a few interesting discoveries presented in Damian Evans’ Lidar paper that I think are worth discussing in more detail. I present some of my favorite findings below in no particular order. Continue reading
- RT @MarcKissel: Well, there you have it: newscientist.com/article/212883… #humanevolution #Anthropology 17 hours ago
- WHOA. @DrOldskool @RevAndyKarlson @achiii boingboing.net/2017/04/24/bow… 1 day ago
- RT @iseaarchaeology: New #MA #thesis research on #shellfish remains at Bubog 1 #Philippines by Kate Lim (email@example.com)! https://t.co/Cle… 1 day ago
- RT @cambodiadaily: Ancient Artifacts in London Returned to Cambodia: cambodiadaily.com/news/ancient-a… 2 days ago
- RT @vmap08: #Archaeologist and archaeo #metaldetectorist Zack Sheppard has located 8 coins, suggested to be #11thcentury, at #SonHaoBay in… 2 days ago
© Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.