I’ve been in Southeast Asia for just under a month now and am now finally getting this travel blog up and running. I’ve been getting a lot of requests to start blogging and I’ve wanted to because it is a nice way to summarize stuff that is happening so that those who are interested can keep up with what I’m doing. At the same time I realize that these things can either a) become neglected or b) become totally self-indulgent. I guess I will try to avoid both and keep it interesting.
- Notable: One calling me a Feminist Nazi and another commenting on my butt. twitter.com/alisonincambo/… 14 hours ago
- I've gotten quite a few rude/inappropriate student eval comments. You? Student Evaluations Can’t Be Used to Asse… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 14 hours ago
- RT @Scripps_Ocean: Thanks to @SciGirls for profiling Environmental Archaeologist @iriveracollazo on this #MentorMonday https://t.co/P7nL1hW… 2 days ago
- Current mood : https://t.co/J1sDbnY8wl 2 days ago
- RT @ancientchildren: Putting the last touches on a chapter on the ethics of dealing with archaeological human remains in Southeast Asia, co… 3 days ago
© Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.