I’ve been in Southeast Asia for just under a month now and am now finally getting this travel blog up and running. I’ve been getting a lot of requests to start blogging and I’ve wanted to because it is a nice way to summarize stuff that is happening so that those who are interested can keep up with what I’m doing. At the same time I realize that these things can either a) become neglected or b) become totally self-indulgent. I guess I will try to avoid both and keep it interesting.
- What implications might this study have for the transmission of metal technology to SEA? cambridge.org/core/journals/… cc: @iseaarchaeology 1 day ago
- RT @LeeRberger: Nice review of recent #Homonaledi science by @nathanlents skeptic.com/reading_room/h… 1 week ago
- RT @DrKillgrove: Once this Viking warrior was revealed to be a woman, some began to question her battle bona fides sciencemag.org/news/2017/09/o… 1 week ago
- RT @TeenVogue: "...In this centering of whiteness and white characters, the POC characters end up becoming props." tnvge.co/fgEbz0x 1 week ago
- I know some may think it's problematic to willingly give info to the government, but global entry/tsa precheck is worth it every time. 1 week ago
© Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.