I’ve been in Southeast Asia for just under a month now and am now finally getting this travel blog up and running. I’ve been getting a lot of requests to start blogging and I’ve wanted to because it is a nice way to summarize stuff that is happening so that those who are interested can keep up with what I’m doing. At the same time I realize that these things can either a) become neglected or b) become totally self-indulgent. I guess I will try to avoid both and keep it interesting.
- RT @FLINArchaeology: The geoarchaeology of hominin dispersals to and from tropical Southeast Asia: A review and prognosis https://t.co/vNvo… 21 hours ago
- (•_•) <) )╯Grades / \ \(•_•) ( (> are / \ (•_•) <) )> submitted / \ 3 days ago
- RT @iseaarchaeology: Do you appreciate ISEAA Facebook posts, our early career award, and our online bibliography? Do you value the mission… 5 days ago
- RT @julia_wallace: Cambodia's leader has spent the past 32 years consolidating power in his own hands. Now he's trying to convince people h… 6 days ago
- Take Action to Keep Graduate Education Affordable! p2a.co/ZkGXFz8 1 week ago
© Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.