I’ve been in Southeast Asia for just under a month now and am now finally getting this travel blog up and running. I’ve been getting a lot of requests to start blogging and I’ve wanted to because it is a nice way to summarize stuff that is happening so that those who are interested can keep up with what I’m doing. At the same time I realize that these things can either a) become neglected or b) become totally self-indulgent. I guess I will try to avoid both and keep it interesting.
- RT @ramanjr: Why are doughnut boxes pink in Southern California? Because Cambodia. latimes.com/business/la-fi… 1 day ago
- #BAMF Bessie Stringfield, the Bad-Ass Black Motorcycle Queen of the 1930s atlasobscura.com/articles/bessi… 5 days ago
- RT @AntiquityJ: Mike Carson explores: Cultural spaces inside & outside #caves: #Guam, western #Micronesia doi.org/10.15184/aqy.2… [$] #Arc… 1 week ago
- RT @ramanjr: "Along the Water" from our American Arts Incubator project uses virtual reality to experience how Cambodians live on and aroun… 1 week ago
- RT @archaeologymag: Beads found in a 2,000-year-old grave in IL were made from shards of a meteorite that landed 400+ miles away in MN htt… 1 week ago
© Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.