A security guard at the riverfront construction (rehabilitation?) site across the street gets some studying done under lamp light.
- #BAMF Bessie Stringfield, the Bad-Ass Black Motorcycle Queen of the 1930s atlasobscura.com/articles/bessi… 2 days ago
- RT @AntiquityJ: Mike Carson explores: Cultural spaces inside & outside #caves: #Guam, western #Micronesia doi.org/10.15184/aqy.2… [$] #Arc… 5 days ago
- RT @ramanjr: "Along the Water" from our American Arts Incubator project uses virtual reality to experience how Cambodians live on and aroun… 6 days ago
- RT @archaeologymag: Beads found in a 2,000-year-old grave in IL were made from shards of a meteorite that landed 400+ miles away in MN htt… 1 week ago
- Looking at Angkorian bas-reliefs (among other resources) to recreate Khmer archery: phnompenhpost.com/post-weekend/o… 1 week ago
© Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.