- RT @ScienceMagazine: At its zenith in the 13th century, between 700,000 and 900,000 people lived in and around the ancient Cambodian city o… 3 days ago
- RT @AntiquityJ: How can world archaeology be rewritten more equitably? #RewritingWorldArchaeology is a new writing workshop programme led… 4 days ago
- RT @seaarch: SEAMEO SPAFA is celebrating it's 50th anniverary this year, culminating with an online version of the SPAFACON in December. Th… 4 days ago
- RT @Annaleen: If you'd like a signed copy of my latest book FOUR LOST CITIES, you can order one from my local bookshop Folio! (Bonus: You c… 6 days ago
- RT @ConversationUS: A metropolis arose in medieval Cambodia – new research shows how many people lived in the Angkor Empire over time https… 1 week ago
© Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com, 2016. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this site’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Alison Carter and alisonincambodia.wordpress.com with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.