Curmudgeon month continues here as I take another myth about Angkor to task. This time it’s the silly “Stegosaurus at Ta Prohm” rumor. This myth has been popularized by young earth creationists*, who’ve argued that one particular small carving on a doorway at Ta Prohm depicts a Stegosaurus. Never mind that the entire temple is covered with carvings of fantastic and mythical creatures, this one carving is evidence that humans and dinosaurs co-existed.
- This new book on Amazon warrior women looks pretty great *adds to wish list* news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2014/10/1… 1 day ago
- RT @3DGUYTV: Angkor Trailer 3 UHD: youtu.be/d-3HdAmLzuM?a via @YouTube 2 days ago
- RT @poppymcp: Ever wondered how the King of #Cambodia spends his days? I found out, for the 10th anniversary of his coronation http://t.co/… 2 days ago
- The etymology of pottery sherd from @wayword : waywordradio.org/shards-and-she… 3 days ago
- RT @erikwdavis: Religious (Studies) Board Games wp.me/pKVBh-Gu 4 days ago